- GLP & Non- GLP Efficacy Studies
- Laboratory and Field Testing
- Vector, Stored Product Insects
- Urban & Human Health Pests
- Herbicide & Phytotoxicity Evaluations
- Insect Growth Regulators (IGRs)
- Custom and Novel Bioassays
SRL has tested many arthropod species over the years which have included: fleas, ticks, ants, cockroaches, flies, mosquitoes, mites, as well as numerous occasional household invading arthropod species. Product evaluations have included Insect Growth Regulators (IGR's), insecticides and herbicides (including organic or natural products), acaracides, repellents, attractants, and traps in both the laboratory and the field. SRL designed bioassays specifically to meet client needs as well as offering a series of standard bioassays. We are set-up to conduct product efficacy studies on arthropods of "Human Health Concern" under GLP standards as proposed by the EPA.